User Types and Privileges
There are three user types in Kira: Administrators, Staff, and Reviewers. Each user has different permissions on the platform.
- Administrators have unrestricted access on the platform
- Staff have unrestricted access to everything within the assessments they are assigned
- Reviewers can only see applicants that they have been assigned to review
For more details, see below:
Edit team privileges
As an administrator, you can also change another user’s privileges from your Team page.
1. To get there, click on the user menu and choose Settings.
2. Click on the Team tab.
3. On your Team page, click the drop-down arrow next to the user’s name to change the user’s privileges. You can also deactivate the user here.
Click here to learn more about Managing your Team as a Kira Admin User.