Duplicating an Async Assessment
Your Kira assessments can be reused for the following admissions cycle. You can do this easily in-app by duplicating and renaming an assessment.
1. While on the Assessments List, click the ellipses button next to the opened or closed assessment you'd like to duplicate.
Choose " Duplicate" in the drop-down menu and click "Yes, Duplicate the Assessment" in the pop-up that appears.
2. It may take a few minutes for the assessment to duplicate.
3. Once the duplication is complete, you'll notice a new open assessment appear at the top.
Renaming an assessment
After duplicating an assessment, you'll probably want to rename it.
1. You can do this by clicking the ellipses button next to the assessment. Choose: " Rename".
2. Type in the new title of the assessment and click: " Yes, Rename the Assessment"
For Integrated Clients
If the previous assessment was using integrations, you'll need some help setting up integrations with for the newly created assessment. Contact your Client Success Manager for assistance!