Create a Cohort
In Create a Cohort, you can create and manage a cohort in the Kira app. The feature allows you to:
- Rank your completed applicants based on their Kira scores from highest to lowest
- See how your selected cohort compares to the rest of the applicants that completed your assessment
- Customize cohort size and competency weighting
1. To get started, begin by selecting an assessment.
2. Click the button: Create a Cohort.
3. You'll be redirected to a new page that displays data for the default cohort settings. Scroll down to see a list of applicants under Recommended cohort.
4. Click "Compare" next to an applicant's name to see how they compare to the rest of the cohort applicants against each competency.
4. To change your cohort settings, click "Manage Cohort" at the top left of the page.
4. Here you can adjust the cohort's size and the competency weighting (this is useful if you think some of your competencies should be weighted more heavily than others).
5. Click on "Create Cohort" to apply these changes and to view data based on your new cohort.