Setting Circuit Options
Once you choose your circuit type, you will see several options to set up a new circuit:
- Pick a date and time in the future.
- Choose your timezone, which is used in email templates and for applicant check-in.
- Optionally, you can choose to give a name and description to your circuit that will be displayed to all participants
- Set the amount of preparatory time you would like to provide applicants. This defaults to one minute.
- The connection time is currently fixed at 10 seconds.
- Set the response time (in minutes and seconds) that will apply to each station. This defaults to 6:00.
- Set the bonus time (in minutes and seconds) you’d like to provide. This defaults to 5:00.
When you are finished entering the information above, click “Create” on the bottom left of the screen.